Our first main Seniors Assembly of 2015 (we have two each year) is on the theme “Living in an ageing society”.
- Thursday 28th May 2015
- Registration from 9.45 am, finish at 2.30 pm
- Hendon Town Hall, The Burroughs, Hendon, NW4 4AX (Nearest Underground – Hendon Central; Buses 143, 183, 326)
- Keynote Speaker: Rabbi Baroness Julia Neuberger DBE
- Free light refreshments and light lunch will be provided
- Information stalls to browse
Rabbi Baroness Julia Neuberger is a social commentator who writes and broadcasts on a variety of social and religious issues.
Come along if you would like to find out more about:
- Changes in care
- Keeping healthy
- New things to do
It will be a day of information including free refreshments and a light lunch. Other speakers include:
- Dr Andrew Howe, Director of Public Health on Keeping Healthy
- Mathew Kendall, London Borough Barnet on new developments in caring
- Cllr. Lisa Rutter, Barnet’s Champion for Older People
- plus presentations on suitable social opportunities and activities available to the over fifties
- plus information and advice stalls.
All senior residents are welcome but are asked to contact Sue on 07975606943 or email the address on the home page if wishing to attend. Entrance free.