The guide for senior citizens in Barnet
• Keeping well • Keeping safe • Staying active • Making friends
…For mainly those people aged 55 or over
Barnet Seniors’ Assembly are delighted to launch a newsletter for those people mainly over the age of 55 in Barnet. This newsletter aims to give older people practical information about local services, support, events, places to go and things to do that could interest and help them to:
- enjoy good health and wellbeing
- help themselves
- stay safe
- maintain their independence
- stay active
- have fun
- meet people
…Hoping to see you out and about in Barnet!
For a paper copy of this newsletter, download and print BSA Newsletter 1 PDF (PDF 372kB, 4 sides A4)
IN THIS ISSUE
- So what’s NHS 111?
- Is your home at risk of fire?
- Dementia support in Barnet
- Community services offered
- Barnet University of the Third Age
- Barnet Seniors Assembly
- Out and About in Barnet
Continue reading “Barnet Senior Insider, Issue 1 (July/August 2015)”