Free Public Event
- Wednesday 13th April 2016
- 10am (Registration) – 2.30pm – Buffet Lunch provided
- Woodhouse College, Woodhouse Road, Finchley, N12 9EY (Buses 134 & 221 stop outside or 5 minute walk from Tally Ho Corner bus station)
Speakers on :
- Scams – For-warned is for-armed
- Patient Matters – Barnet Clinical Commissioning Group
- Altogether Better – Barnet Ageing Well Programme
Plus INFORMATION STALLS – ENTERTAINMENT AND ACTIVITES FOR THE MAINLY OVER 55s
Please book on Email: email@example.com or phone 0203 778 0151
Quiz plus Fish & Chip Supper
- Tuesday 8th March 2016
- 7pm – 10pm
- The Larches, 1 Rectory Lane, Edgware, HA8 7LF
Buses 251 & 107 -Close to Edgware Bus Terminal & Tube Station
£10.00 per person includes supper
Book on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0203 778 0151
Advocacy In Barnet (AIB) will talk about their Macmillan Cancer project and Advocacy under the Care Act.
- Tuesday 23rd February 2016
- 1.30 pm Refreshments for a 2.00 pm start
- St Mary’s Church Centre, Hendon Lane N3 1TS
By Tube Finchley Central is a 5 min walk. Buses 125, 82,143, 326, 460.
Public meeting, all welcome.