Hear about different schemes under the Winter Well project that offer advice, grants and emergency equipment mainly aimed at assisting vulnerable and elderly people in Barnet.
- Monday 23rd March 2015
- 1.30 pm Refreshments for 2 pm meeting
- Trinity Church Centre, 15 Nether Street, North Finchley, N12 7NN (Near Tally Ho — map)
- Speaker: Jessie Drysdale, Project Officer Private Sector Housing, Environmental Health, London Borough of Barnet
- For further details email the address on the home page or just turn up
This is a public meeting, and non-members are welcome. No need to book.
If you are planning to join us on this visit please book as soon as possible, as we are trying to organise some transport.
- Tuesday 24th February 2015
- 11:00 am to about 3pm
- 105-119 Brentfield Road, Neasden, London NW10 8LD (map)
- Visit to BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir Hindu temple
- There is a restaurant for lunch/refreshments
- RSVP to the email address on our home page if you would like to attend or would like more information
- Wednesday 19th November 2014
- 1.30pm Refreshments for a 2pm start
- Trinity Church, 15 Nether Street, North Finchley, London N12 7NN near Tally Ho (map)
- Speaker: Dr Judith Tobin, Macmillan GP Facilitator, Barnet CCG
- “What support is available for End of Life Care?”
We are pleased to announce that Dr Judith Tobin, Macmillan GP Facilitator for Barnet Clinical Commissioning Group, will be coming to speak to us on End of Life Care. This is a public meeting, and non-members are welcome. No need to book.